Monday, January 31, 2011

Tutoring and Saturday Writing Camp

Wow! I feel like my weekend went by fast. I had to help out with the 4th grade Writing Camp. This camp is to prepare the students (who still need help) to become successful on their TAKS Writing test; Texas' state standardized test. After the Writing Camp I stayed for another hour to work in my classroom. I just couldn't resist. Normally I don't go to school on the weekends.

Tutoring Monday is over with for this week. I'm surprised how fast the day went. I dragged into work in the morning not looking forward to my long Monday. Before I knew it, it was time for the kids I tutor to go home. I am beyond joyful that the five students I tutor enjoy staying after school. They say it is fun. I try to make math tutoring as fun as possible, but I still make sure I am teaching the skills they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment